Sunday 14 August 2016

Lights Out

Lights Out

I have read an article entitled Lights Out Review : I’ll Leave You Sleeping with The Lights On recently.Seriously? I don’t know why,but I think this horror movie is the least horror movie I have ever watched.I rarely watch horror movie actually because I am a little bit coward hehe :P When I bought the ticket,I actually have high expectation on this movie.I mean,at least I will recall some scenes when I am alone in the room or when I go to the washroom alone.But actually, I forget Diana right after I stepped out from the cinema. 

I think there are some things that make the movie not too terror.First,you can know when Diana will come out in the movie (well at least you can  expect when is the right time to scream haha).
Diana will come when there is no light,so whenever there are electrical problems somewhat somewhere in the house,she definitely will appear on the screen.And I have no idea how Diana manage to control the power supply in the house.Was she an engineer?I’m sure she’s not.


Second,at the end of the movie,Sophie commits suicide to protect her children from Diana.Yes,Diana cannot live without Sophie,but that means Diana dies too?Then both of them die,no one alive,no more ghost.No wonder I don’t feel afraid to go to the toilet in the middle of the night — I am so sure there is no Diana because she is dead.I think the movie should be more terror if actually Diana become worse when Sophie is dead,or maybe she wants  to do a revenge towards Sophie’s children as they are the reason why Sophie commits suicide.

No comments:

Post a Comment