Sunday 19 June 2016

Stop Procrastinating


Never procrastinate!
When I say never
Don't you ever think of procrastinating
NEVER
Not even once in a lifetime


Because procrastinating can be addictive
Just like nicotine

That is why it has been a long time 
since I last updated my blog

I am sorry

Why am I talking about procrastinating?
I watched a video on youtube just now
It was a video from charlieissocoollike


I regret for not updating my blog everyday
I watched movies,read books but not doing my review

So,starting today,I will try my best to update my blog at least 1 vocabulary a day.
And start doing my movie review and book review more frequent.
And have more confident to write in English

Insya Allah.

So the vocabulary for today is
PROCRASTINATE (verb)
meaning : to delay or to postpone an action ; put off doing something
example : I will stop procrastinating and start doing my homework. ( Yes I am serious )





No comments:

Post a Comment