Sunday 13 November 2016

Vocabulary Enrichment

Vocabulary Enrichment

Ripple
Meaning : A sound that gradually becomes louder and then quieter again
Example : I can hear a ripple of laughter from the next class.

Scarecrow
Meaning : a simple model of a person (orang-orang)
Example : The scarecrows are used to frighten away the birds.

Litigation
Meaning : the process of taking legal action in a court of law
Example : The company has been in litigation with its previous auditors for one year.

Mesmerize
Meaning : to hold somebody’s attention completely
Example : The audience seemed to be mesmerized by the speaker’s voice.

Hypnotize
Meaning : to put somebody into an unconscious state where the person’s mind and actions can be controlled

Example : You got me hypnotized whenever I think about you.


Wait for my next post about my experience in Fun Ride Tasik Raban!
I am so tired right now to write about it but seriously it was an unforgettable experience and I really think I should share my experience to all.
Till then, good night world. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment